Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Travis Kelce’s father Ed gives exclusive details of his relationship with Taylor Swift: They’re finally…..see more 👇

Published

on

 

After months of balancing their high-profile careers, NFL star Travis Kelce and pop icon Taylor Swift are finally embracing a sense of normalcy in their relationship, according to Kelce’s father, Ed.

The couple, who have been in the spotlight since their romance began, are now taking time away from the public eye to focus on each other following a whirlwind year of career highs and lows.

 

 

Kelce kicked off their relationship in by winning Super Bowl LVIII in February 2024, but now faces a challenge to work through the feeling of a gruelling defeat to the Philadelphia Eagles in Super Bowl LIX in February 2025.

Meanwhile Swift‘s record-breaking Eras Tour made her a billionaire and catapulted her to Michael Jackson-esque levels of stardom, only for her to then suffer her own setback at the Grammys when her latest album won nothing.

Since the tough February, the two have returned to the United States to enjoy the offseason and reports have suggested they’ve managed to go on multiple low-key date nights without attracting much attention from fans or the media.

Finally enjoying a break, often found themselves under the scrutiny of cameras, with fans eager to analyze every aspect of their relationship, they now have the opportunity to step back and enjoy quality time together according to Kelce’s father, Ed.

“I think they really, really enjoy each other’s company,” Ed Kelce told Nine News. “They’ve had a whirlwind romance, you know? They finally have time like a normal couple.

“Girl, she’s not doing the heiress turn. He’s not playing football. Just to exhale. Not as though, certainly, the relationship, on either one of their parts, is because of what the other does, all right? Or their notoriety.

Chiefs coach praises Swift
Swift has also faced extra scrutiny since she began dating the tight end, with critics claiming she’s a bad influence on both the player and the team and can serve as a distraction, despite the fact they won Super Bowl LVIII in 2023/24.

But she just got a big vote of confidence earlier this week from the Chiefs’ head coach, Andy Reid, who credited how she handled the booing from fans in New Orleans on Sunday, February 9.

“She’s a good girl,” Reid told Pro Football Talk Live. “She handles that whole thing the right way, that’s a tough deal. But she does a great job of handling it.

“Kelce, I think, does a great job with handling it. She’s part of the team and like the other girlfriends and wives, they’re part of it. And that’s all part of the process.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES23 minutes ago

JUST IN: Amnesty International Submits Petition Seeking Possible Imprisonment and Asset Freezes for Elon Musk Over Alleged Foreign Election Interference, Also Calls for Donald Trump’s Impeachment and Arrest, Citing Allegations of War Crimes, ICE Brutality, Free Speech Abuse, and Epstein-Related Concern

CELEBRITIES30 minutes ago

🚨 BREAKING: A former White House figure reportedly reacted with visible frustration after the governor of New Jersey announced a move to restrict the use of certain state-owned properties by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement>—a decision that immediately ignited a political firestorm. Governor Phil Murphy> framed the policy as a matter of state authority and administrative control, while critics argue it sends a broader message about federal-state tensions over immigration enforcement. The timing has raised eyebrows, especially as immigration remains a flashpoint issue nationwide. This isn’t just a policy tweak—it’s a symbolic clash. When a state takes a public stand involving federal agencies, the ripple effects go far beyond property access. Now many are watching to see whether this escalates into a larger legal showdown—or becomes the next defining battle in the immigration debate. 👇

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

According to reports, the Special Prosecutor testified that the evidence met criminal standards in the investigations into Trump. Raise your hand if you believe Trump deserves impeachment.

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

BREAKING: FIGHT BACK! California prepares a massive lawsuit against the Trump administration to challenge RFK Jr.’s dangerous changes to childhood vaccine recommendations.

CELEBRITIES3 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING 🇺🇸 🚨 U.S. Senators have officially called for President Donald Trump’s removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP ON EDGE — “They’ll Impeach Me Again!” His warning sends waves through D.C. as Democrats clash over strategy. ⚖️ Will they focus on impeachment or America’s economy? 💬 Drop your opinion in the comments now! #PoliticalStorm #ImpeachmentTalk #FBTrending

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin