Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Travis Kelce REVEALS in a Recent Interview that he will…. Details 👇

Published

on

 

Travis Kelce has sent Taylor Swift’s fans wild by hinting that he could yet make another appearance on stage at the Eras Tour – and sooner rather than later.

NFL star Kelce sent Wembley Stadium wild on Night 3 of Swift’s sold-out Eras Tour show last week when he appeared on stage as part of the back-up dance crew.

 

 

As the 90,000-strong crowd screamed, he even swooped Swift off her feet and carried her across the stage.

Kelce spoke for the first time about the viral moment on the New Heights podcast on Wednesday, and even hinted that it may not be his last appearance on the tour.

Big shout out to Tay for letting me crash her stage!,’ he said. ‘Who knows, this might not be the last time you see me busting moves out there.

 

 

‘You guys are just going to have to keep buying those tickets to the Eras Tour to see if I magically appear from under the stage or something

In response, his brother Jason fired back: ‘A little teaser, huh? What’s he gonna do next? What crazy shenanigans will Taylor let him get away with this time?’

Travis responded: ‘Yeah, I warned her. I was like, “Look, once I get comfy, I stop following the script and start freestyling.’#” It’s a Travis thing, you wouldn’t understand.’

Fans took to social media instantly to speculate over when the next appearance could occur, and many believe it would have to be in the next three weeks, before Travis heads back to Kansas City to begin training camp ahead of the NFL season.

The loved-up couple are currently enjoying some down-time together between Swift’s tour shows, with her next appearance set to be in Amsterdam on Thursday night.

Kelce is expected to be at the Johan Cruijff Arena for at least some of the three nights, before Taylor then moves on to Zurich and Milan, before venturing into Germany in the middle of July

Training camp for Kelce and the Chiefs begins on July 20, but he is due to be back on US soil for the American Century Championship celebrity golf tournament from July 10 to 14.

Therefore, if he is to appear on stage, it will have to be in Amsterdam in the next three days, before he jets back to America to get his golf game in shape.

After the end of the tournament at Lake Tahoe, Kelce will have six days before returning to work, meaning he could feasibly head back to Europe for the Gelsenkirchen, Germany shows on July 17, 18 and 19

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES37 minutes ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES3 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES4 hours ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL7 hours ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES13 hours ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES14 hours ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

TAYLOR SWIFT JUST BROKE DOWN LIVE ON TV: CALLS T.R.U.M.P “A VICIOUS OLD BASTARD BLEEDING THE UNITED STATES” OVER THE “BORN IN AMERICA” LAW….. full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a heated ambush — it was a quiet correction that shifted the tone instantly. A former White House figure appeared visibly unsettled after a reporter fact-checked his statements in real time during a public exchange, turning what began as a routine moment into a tense spotlight on accuracy. Notably, the fact-check itself was measured and grounded in publicly available information. There were no raised voices at first, no dramatic accusations — just a direct request for clarification. But as the questioning continued, the official pushed back and attempted to pivot, a reaction observers say only intensified attention on the discrepancy unfolding live. This wasn’t merely an awkward exchange — it became a credibility test. In an era where claims can be verified instantly, real-time corrections carry weight. As clips circulate and debate builds online, many are watching closely to see how moments like this shape public trust — and whether similar confrontations will become more common. 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin