Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Quite concerned about her health’: Fresh fears for Princess Catherine’s health as royal expert casts doubt over William’s updates

Published

on

 

 

Fears have mounted for Princess Catherine’s health as a royal expert has claimed Prince William has only provided vague updates about his wife amid her cancer battle.

The Princess of Wales confirmed her cancer diagnosis in an emotional video message in March, revealing she had started preventative chemotherapy.

 

 

The news sent shockwaves around the world followed by an outpouring of support for the beloved royal.

Kate, 42, has not attended a major public event since she was seen with William and the royal family at the Christmas Day church service at Sandringham.

She was also absent from the Colonel Review on June 8, which was the traditional dress rehearsal for Trooping the Colour for the King’s birthday.

 

 

The Prince of Wales last Wednesday maintained his wife was “better” as he met with World War II veterans in Britain to mark the 80th anniversary of D-Day.

Speaking to Sky News Australia host Danica De Giorgio on Friday evening, former ITN royal editor Tim Ewart expressed concerns that William’s updates about his wife’s health had not changed for some time.

“It’s not the first time that William has said this, to be fair, he’s made this comment on a couple of previous public appearances,” Mr Ewart said.

 

 

“But that, without in any way dampening down optimism about this, that is all we have heard.

“There have been no formal medical bulletins, and we still don’t know what form of cancer Kate has, or especially what treatment she is receiving.”

Kensington Palace had confirmed in a rare update last month that the mother-of-three would not carry out her usual role at the Colonel Review.

 

 

“Kate should have attended (the rehearsal) because she is a Colonel of one of the regiments involved, and it’s called the Colonel’s rehearsal, which she’s not going to be there,” Mr Ewart said.

But mystery still surrounds whether the Princess will attend the actual parade which marks the British sovereign’s birthday slated for June 15.

The royal expert said next week marked a “crucial” tell-all moment, determining whether Kate will make an overdue public appearance on the balcony of Buckingham Palace after the parade.

Thousands of Brits typically line the streets of London for the parade, eagerly awaiting the key balcony spectacle of the event.

“We’re hoping that she’ll be on the balcony at Buckingham Palace, but that would be the first time officially that we’ve seen her,” Mr Ewart said.

He said Brits will have “a lot of interest” in Kate’s appearance if she was to step out on the balcony.

 

 

“Does she look well does she look happy? I think it is fair to say people here are still quite concerned about her health,” Mr Ewart speculated.

Prince William has periodically thanked members of the public for their well wishes for his family and recently told a Surrey charity worker his wife was “doing well” amid her treatment.

Whilst receiving her treatment, the Princess is understood to be residing between the Wales’ family home, Adelaide Cottage on the Windsor estate, and their country Anmer residents in rural Norfolk.

She remains on an indefinite hiatus from public life while undergoing chemotherapy treatment.

Kensington Palace has however confirmed Kate is still being briefed on her major royal causes on an intermittent basis amid her treatment, but has declined to reveal when the royal will likely resume her public life.

Royal biographer Angela Levin last Wednesday said the British public were “wishing” for Kate’s return, but added the national mood was generally respectful of the Princess’s privacy.

“She’s got to pace it, she doesn’t want to push herself too far,” Ms Levin said.

“We all have to wish that we do see her.

“We do miss her – she’s lovely and clever and smiley and all those things.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

BREAKING: Top European prosecutor drops the bomb: “Americans will hail us as liberators the moment our subpoenas rip open every Trump-Epstein email and bank record — and expose Trump’s central, filthy role in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering nightmare.

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP BLINDSIDED BY $100 BILLION BRIDGE SCANDAL — CARNEY’S EXPOSÉ REVEALED ⚡🇨🇦🇺🇸 In a shocking political rupture overnight, reports emerged of a meeting between the owner of the Ambassador Bridge and the U.S. Commerce Secretary just before President Trump’s threat to block the Gordie Howe International Bridge. This publicly funded project, designed to ease billions in annual cross-border trade, now faces questions over potential private influence on policy. U.S. lawmakers are demanding records amid concerns for trade stability and infrastructure agreements with Canada. The internet can’t stop talking… catch the full explosive clips before they disappear!…..👇 Full details ⤵️⤵️

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

JUST IN: Amnesty International Submits Petition Seeking Possible Imprisonment and Asset Freezes for Elon Musk Over Alleged Foreign Election Interference, Also Calls for Donald Trump’s Impeachment and Arrest, Citing Allegations of War Crimes, ICE Brutality, Free Speech Abuse, and Epstein-Related Concern

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: A former White House figure reportedly reacted with visible frustration after the governor of New Jersey announced a move to restrict the use of certain state-owned properties by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement>—a decision that immediately ignited a political firestorm. Governor Phil Murphy> framed the policy as a matter of state authority and administrative control, while critics argue it sends a broader message about federal-state tensions over immigration enforcement. The timing has raised eyebrows, especially as immigration remains a flashpoint issue nationwide. This isn’t just a policy tweak—it’s a symbolic clash. When a state takes a public stand involving federal agencies, the ripple effects go far beyond property access. Now many are watching to see whether this escalates into a larger legal showdown—or becomes the next defining battle in the immigration debate. 👇

CELEBRITIES13 hours ago

According to reports, the Special Prosecutor testified that the evidence met criminal standards in the investigations into Trump. Raise your hand if you believe Trump deserves impeachment.

CELEBRITIES14 hours ago

BREAKING: FIGHT BACK! California prepares a massive lawsuit against the Trump administration to challenge RFK Jr.’s dangerous changes to childhood vaccine recommendations.

CELEBRITIES14 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING 🇺🇸 🚨 U.S. Senators have officially called for President Donald Trump’s removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP ON EDGE — “They’ll Impeach Me Again!” His warning sends waves through D.C. as Democrats clash over strategy. ⚖️ Will they focus on impeachment or America’s economy? 💬 Drop your opinion in the comments now! #PoliticalStorm #ImpeachmentTalk #FBTrending

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin