Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Prince William’s Reportedly Stopping King Charles From ‘Rolling out the Red Carpet’ for Prince Harry and Meghan Markle

Published

on

 

 

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reportedly have no “red carpet” experience courtesy of King Charles III heading their way. Why? Because of Prince William’s “animosity” toward the couple. That means no summer invite to Balmoral Castle for the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Meanwhile, King Charles is focused on his “absolute priority” for the British royal family.

 

 

It seems the king won’t invite Harry, Meghan, and their two children, Prince Archie, 5, and Princess Lilibet, 2, for fun at the royal family’s Scotland retreat. That means no father-son reunion and spending time with his California-based grandchildren for King Charles

 

 

As a friend of the Prince of Wales told Daily Beast, the king’s main focus is keeping the monarchy together. Considering William’s strong feelings about Harry and Meghan, the king’s opting out of a potential Sussex family invite.

“William wouldn’t dream of telling his father what he can or can’t do in relation to his other son,” the insider said. “But what is true is that Charles’s absolute priority is the unity of the monarchy

And given the extent of William’s animosity to Harry,” they continued, “Charles can hardly roll out the red carpet and invite Harry and the kids to stay at Balmoral for the summer holidays—however much he would like to.”

Their comments came after journalist Petronella Wyatt, who has been friends with the king’s wife, Queen Camilla, since the age of 18, blamed William in a Daily Telegraph column for the estrangement.

She claimed a “former palace official” who used to work with Harry and William said the brothers don’t necessarily match “public perception” behind closed doors.

There is a public misconception about William and Harry,” they told Wyatt. “It is William who was often the difficult one. And it is William who is preventing his father from having a proper reconciliation with Harry.”

“This isn’t helpful at a point in time when the country would be buoyed up by seeing them together again, as would the king.”

As for what William’s friend thought of Wyattt’s claims, they remarked that “there is a grain of truth” in them

Before all this, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex were said to be downright excited about a potential reunion.

“They are looking at this summer as a pivot point to restore relations with King Charles,” an entertainment executive close to close to the couple told Express in April 2024.

They went on to say Harry and Meghan “are ready, willing, and able to fly to Balmoral should the invitation come. And they genuinely hope it does.”

However, a lot has happened since then in the saga that’s Harry’s estrangement from his father and brother. He visited London, England, to mark 10 years of the Invictus Games prior to his and Meghan’s time in Nigeria.

After much speculation as to whether or not he might sit down with his father, Harry announced it wouldn’t be possible due to the king’s “full schedule.”

Perceived by many British media outlets to be a “snub,” another one quickly followed. King Charles, Buckingham Palace announced early in Harry’s visit, would be making William head of Harry’s old army regiment

On May 13, 2024, William and King Charles were seen smiling together at the official handover ceremony.

At the time of writing, Harry hasn’t seen King Charles in person since February 2024. Meanwhile, he hasn’t been in the same room with William since their father’s May 2023 coronation

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

HE EPSTEIN FILES ARE FINALLY UNREDACTED AND THE SHOCKWAVES ARE TEARING THROUGH THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT AS WE SPEAK. A bipartisan group of lawmakers has just gained access to three million explosive documents that were previously hidden from public view, revealing a web of lies that stretches directly into the current administration. We are witnessing the immediate fallout of long-buried secrets coming to light, including evidence of secret meetings and private island visits that certain power players swore never happened. This isn’t just a legal development; it is a total collapse of the carefully constructed narratives that have protected the elite for decades. See the full article ⤵️

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

BREAKING NEWS — Poll Shows Strong Bipartisan Support for Releasing Epstein Files. what’s fueling the surge for transparency and Reason why Washington can’t ignore this anymore… Read More ⤵️

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: The former president is facing renewed pressure after Ted Lieu publicly raised fresh questions surrounding the handling of materials connected to Jeffrey Epstein. During remarks that quickly spread online, Lieu stopped short of making direct legal accusations but pointed to what he described as gaps, inconsistencies, and unanswered issues that deserve transparency. The framing was deliberate—focused on oversight and public accountability rather than sensational claims—yet the impact was immediate. This isn’t a courtroom ruling—it’s a political spotlight moment. When a member of Congress calls for deeper scrutiny, it can reignite conversations that never fully disappeared. Now the key question: will this lead to formal action—or simply intensify the debate already unfolding in public view? 👇👇

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

Breaking: The Supreme Court just ruled that Trump’s tariffs are illegal, immediately striking them down.

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

Mark Carney: The U.S. is witnessing a controlled demolition of its 70-year dominance!! While Trump insults our alliances, Canada is building a STRONGER future with Europe!! Washington didn’t see it coming, and now they’re scared!! Raise your hand if you want to support Canada’s new path🤚

CELEBRITIES18 hours ago

🚨 U.S.–CANADA WATER TENSIONS? OTTAWA SIGNALS SOVEREIGNTY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE 💧🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid ongoing trade and resource discussions, speculation surfaced about U.S. interest in expanded access to Canadian water resources. Canadian officials responded clearly: water sovereignty is not on the table. Ottawa emphasized that freshwater management is tied to national security, environmental policy, and long-term climate planning — and would not be subject to external control. While no formal proposal for “control” has been confirmed, the exchange highlights how strategic resources are becoming more sensitive in cross-border negotiations. For Canada, the message was firm: core natural assets remain a domestic decision. Full story 👇

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

Senator Chris Murphy: Republicans are not willing to do anything, so for now, Trump and his friends will get away with their crimes. But the rule of law is COMING BACK. When it does, everyone who has traded government favors for cash are going to JAIL. Do you agree with Chris Murphy?

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

A rapidly circulating petition calling for Melania Trump’s deportation to Slovenia has gained significant attention across multiple platforms. Supporters describe it as a symbolic protest against the Trump family’s political influence, with signatures reportedly surging within hours of its launch…

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

Sanders Wins Every Democrat And 2 GOP Votes To Recover $75B And Reverse Medicaid Cuts

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

UPDATE: U.S. Senators Formally Invoke 25th Amendment, Call for President Donald Trump’s Removal from Office

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

BREAKING: Senate Votes 68–32 to CONVICT — President Trump REMOVED, REFUSES to Accept Verdict! Washington, D.C. — The chamber fell into a silence so heavy it seemed to press down on the marble itself. When the final tally appeared on the board — 68 to convict, 32 to acquit — there was no roar, no gasp, no release. Just a stillness that signaled history had pivoted, whether anyone in the room was ready for it or not. Moments later, the presiding officer announced the result. President Donald J. Trump was removed from office.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

“T.R.U.M.P WHITE HOUSE SLAMS ANTI-ICE STATEMENT — TAYLOR SWIFT’S 13-WORD RESPONSE STOPS EVERYTHING” see more⤵️

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin