Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Prince William Made a ‘Sad Announcement’ Leaving Fans in Tears:“My wife it’s been…” Check the comments!👇👇

Published

on

 

A rumor about the British royal family claiming William, Prince of Wales, had made a sad announcement about his wife, Kate, Princess of Wales. The posts all read, “Prince William makes the sad announcement that leaves fans in tears: ‘My wife it’s been…'” This same text was shared on Facebook in March, too.

 

 

 

This rumor was shared on Facebook after a March 22 video announcement in which Kate disclosed she had been diagnosed with cancer and was undergoing chemotherapy. The news followed King Charles III’s own cancer diagnosis, which was disclosed by Buckingham Palace on Feb. 5.

 

“In January, I underwent major abdominal surgery in London, and at the time, it was thought that my condition was noncancerous,” Kate said in the video. “The surgery was successful. However, tests after the operation found cancer had been present. My medical team therefore advised that I should undergo a course of preventative chemotherapy.”

As for the rumor about William, the Facebook posts promoting the supposed “sad announcement” were misleading, false, scammy and outdated.

The Facebook posts each led to various articles about the royal family. These articles were not hosted by major news websites readers might be familiar with. The best way to describe these websites would be with words like “strange,” “lifeless” and “untrustworthy.” Further, some of the websites displayed pop-up ads and other malware, perhaps indicating the goal of some of the Facebook posts was to scam users.

Aside from the Facebook posts, it’s true William did once utter the four-word “my wife it’s been” as part of a longer statement. The context of these words can be found in an article published by the British tabloid The Sun.

On Feb. 18, 2024, The Sun reported news of William’s attendance at the British Academy Film Awards, better known as the BAFTA Film Awards. He has served as the President of BAFTA since 2010.


Good

The Sun’s story was published more than a month before Kate’s cancer diagnosis was made public. We have bolded the four words “my wife it’s been” below:

And after waving to crowds along the red carpet, William made a joke about her health.

He admitted he hadn’t seen many of the nominated movies as he’d been busy at home following his wife’s operation.

The royal said: “I’ve done the fewest I’ve ever done before.”

“With my wife it’s been a bit . . .  hopefully, we’ll catch up. I’ll make my list tonight.”

Wills said he’d made the last-minute call to head along to the awards while Kate rested at home.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

JUST IN: Amnesty International Submits Petition Seeking Possible Imprisonment and Asset Freezes for Elon Musk Over Alleged Foreign Election Interference, Also Calls for Donald Trump’s Impeachment and Arrest, Citing Allegations of War Crimes, ICE Brutality, Free Speech Abuse, and Epstein-Related Concern

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

🚨 BREAKING: A former White House figure reportedly reacted with visible frustration after the governor of New Jersey announced a move to restrict the use of certain state-owned properties by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement>—a decision that immediately ignited a political firestorm. Governor Phil Murphy> framed the policy as a matter of state authority and administrative control, while critics argue it sends a broader message about federal-state tensions over immigration enforcement. The timing has raised eyebrows, especially as immigration remains a flashpoint issue nationwide. This isn’t just a policy tweak—it’s a symbolic clash. When a state takes a public stand involving federal agencies, the ripple effects go far beyond property access. Now many are watching to see whether this escalates into a larger legal showdown—or becomes the next defining battle in the immigration debate. 👇

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

According to reports, the Special Prosecutor testified that the evidence met criminal standards in the investigations into Trump. Raise your hand if you believe Trump deserves impeachment.

CELEBRITIES3 hours ago

BREAKING: FIGHT BACK! California prepares a massive lawsuit against the Trump administration to challenge RFK Jr.’s dangerous changes to childhood vaccine recommendations.

CELEBRITIES3 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING 🇺🇸 🚨 U.S. Senators have officially called for President Donald Trump’s removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP ON EDGE — “They’ll Impeach Me Again!” His warning sends waves through D.C. as Democrats clash over strategy. ⚖️ Will they focus on impeachment or America’s economy? 💬 Drop your opinion in the comments now! #PoliticalStorm #ImpeachmentTalk #FBTrending

CELEBRITIES11 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin