Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Prince Harry urged by Prince William’s friend to apologize for cocaine use during…… Full story below 👇

Published

on

 

A friend of Prince William thinks Prince Harry needs to apologize for his past cocaine use in his youth during his and wife Meghan Markle’s upcoming trip to Colombia, where drug-related crime is growing across the country.

 

 

“Harry admitted to doing coke in his book,” the unnamed friend told the Daily Beast on Sunday.

His trip to Colombia should include an admission that the country has been destroyed by narco-terrorists servicing wealthy drug users in the West, and he should stand up and apologize for his own participation in that disgusting trade,” they continued. “That would be a helpful intervention

In his 2023 memoir, “Spare,” Harry, 39, revealed that he tried cocaine when he was 17 years old “to feel different.”

“Of course I had been taking cocaine at that time,” he wrote in the book. “At someone’s house, during a hunting weekend, I was offered a line, and since then I had consumed some more.”

“It wasn’t very fun, and it didn’t make me feel especially happy as seemed to happen to others, but it did make me feel different, and that was my main objective. To feel. To be different,” he said.

In his interview with Anderson Cooper on “60 Minutes” last year, Harry said he relied on alcohol and drugs — such as cocaine, pot and psychedelics — in response to his mother Princess Diana’s death.

Harry and Meghan, 43, are set to kick off their next international trip to Colombia on Thursday.

Vice President of Colombia Francia Márquez announced the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s upcoming visit in a statement earlier this month.

“In these vibrant locations, they will have the exceptional opportunity to engage with leaders, youth, and women who embody the aspirations and voices of Colombians committed to progress,” Márquez, 42, said about the couple. “In addition to these meaningful interactions, the Duke and Duchess will experience the rich heritage of Colombia.”

Harry and Meghan are going to Colombia timed to the first World Ministerial Conference on the Elimination of Violence Against Children, which will take place in November.

The Sussexes recently started a new initiative, the Parents Network, aimed at helping parents whose children have been affected by bullying on social media.

In response to the reason for Harry and Meghan’s visit to Colombia, William’s friend told the Daily Beast, “I can’t imagine online trolling is the biggest risk to children being exploited, enslaved and murdered by drugs gangs.”

The Post has reached out to Harry’s reps for comment.

Harry’s past drug use has caused major controversy, to the point where he’s facing possible deportation.

He allegedly didn’t mention his history with drugs on his application forms filed before he relocated to the United States in 2020. The government warns immigrants that making misleading or false claims on government paperwork is grounds for deportation.

The Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, sued the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Harry’s documents, saying their exposure is in the public interest.

However, lawyers for the DHS have previously declared that releasing the paperwork would be “an unwarranted invasion of Prince Harry’s privacy.”

Former President Donald Trump said in March he would consider deporting Harry if he’s re-elected and it’s discovered that the former working royal lied on his application for a US visa.

“We’ll have to see if they know something about the drugs, and if he lied, they’ll have to take appropriate action,” Trump said in an interview with GB News presenter Nigel Farage.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES3 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES4 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES18 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES21 hours ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL1 day ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin