Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Prince Harry has reportedly reached out to his estranged sister-in-law Princess Catherine for the first time since the Princess of Wales’ cancer diagnosis amid fresh reconciliation rumours.

Published

on

 

Prince Harry reportedly reached out to his estranged sister-in-law Princess Catherine following Kate’s Wimbledon appearance amid rumours the Duke of Sussex wants to reconcile with the monarchy.

 

 

The Princess of Wales received a standing ovation from the centre court arena upon making her appearance at the Wimbledon men’s singles final earlier this month and later handed the winner’s trophy to Spain’s Carlos Alcaraz.

Kate’s appearance marked only her second public engagement since announcing her cancer diagnosis in March, and the moving televised moment reportedly inspired Harry to reach out.

Harry was watching Wimbledon and was thrilled to see Kate looking so radiant,” a palace source told Heat magazine on Tuesday.

He sent her a note to congratulate her and let her know how happy he was to see her out.

“He’s just so grateful that she’s on the mend and able to get back to her duties after taking time off – as is Meghan.”

The Sussexes are understood to be mostly estranged from the Prince and Princess of Wales and King Charles since Meghan and Harry slammed the monarchy publicly in Netflix shows, a book and an interview with Oprah Winfrey.

Due to the rift and concerns the Sussexes would leak information, William and Kate opted not to tell the Sussexes about Kate’s cancer diagnosis until shortly before the Princess went public about her chemotherapy treatment.

The Heat source also revealed that the Duke of Sussex is frustrated that the family feud is still ongoing and is hoping to “reconcile” with his family.

“Harry can’t believe it ever got to this point – he genuinely thought that by now they’d have found a way to reconcile and he hates to think of it continuing,” the source revealed.

The impasse in relations between the monarchy and the Sussexes is understood to be at least in part due to Meghan’s demands for a formal apology for perceived mistreatment during her brief stint as a working royal.

Markle married Harry in a globally televised royal wedding in May 2018 but the Sussexes quit royal duties and moved to California in January 2020.

Meghan has made no secret of how much she misses her care-free life when she was an actress and while she’d never change what she has with Harry and the kids, there is a big part of her that she wishes she could just get her old life back,” the source said.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

BREAKING: Tom Brady Slams Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce on Fox News for Parading Their Newborn Daughter Finn Anna Kelce During Episodes of ‘New Heights with Travis Kelce’ and ‘Not Gonna Lie’ Barely Days After Kylie Gave Birth

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

Unable to hide it, Harry livestreams to reveal the illness he has been diagnosed with in the U.S.: “My wife has kept it from you, but in reality, I am undergoing treatment for…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

Fox News has reported that U.S. President Donald Trump has officially divorced his wife, Melania Trump, and introduced America to its new First Lady. The announcement came during a press briefing at the White House, where Trump, flanked by senior advisors, confirmed that his divorce from Melania had been finalized…See More👇

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason……😮 In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING : Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter, see 10 adorable baby photos and See full article👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift has urgently been rushed to the hospital after a

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Congratulations To The Kelce Family They Welcomed Their Fourth Daughter Today Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce♥️💛

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING: The whole Gymnastics World shed tears and prayed for Simone biles after a HEARTBREAKING announcement ….😟 See more 👇

NFL2 days ago

BREAKING: NFL Fans shed tears and prayed for Travis Kelce after a HEARTBREAKING announcement ….😟

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Princess Charlotte burst into tears, announcing “Today is the saddest day for my family,” as a series of tragedies unfolded, leaving the public in shock: “Sorry for keeping it hidden…” See more below 👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Prince Harry speaks out about his “real biological father” after King Charles’ shocking statement: “Look at my red hair, my biological father is…” See more below 👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Karoline Leavitt BANS CNN’s Kaitlan Collins from Press Brief after STUPID Question full story below 👇👇👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin