Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Kate Middleton Gets Back Behind the Camera to Celebrate Prince William’s 42nd Birthday

Published

on

 

 

On Friday, Prince William celebrated his 42nd birthday, and to honor her husband, Kate Middleton shared an energetic photo from a recent family vacation, along with a tender message.

 

 

 

“Happy birthday, Papa, we all love you,” she captioned the Instagram post, along with the letter C, indicating that Kate wrote it herself.

The photo shows William holding hands with Princess Charlotte, Prince Louis, and Prince George as the quartet jump over a sand dune covered with beach grass. On Sunday, the couple’s social media accounts shared another photo from the same May trip to Holkham Beach on the Norfolk seaside in honor of Father’s Day. Holkham is a half-hour drive away from Anmer Hall, William and Kate’s country home on the Sandringham Estate.

The family has been spotted walking their dog there in the past, and the late Queen Elizabeth II would reportedly visit the beach using a private entrance on the property of the Thomas Coke, the eighth Earl of Leicester.

Though Kate had a photography mishap earlier this year when a confusingly edited family photo went viral, the pair of photographs show that the princess is back behind the camera. Her birthday tribute to William even got a rave review from Millie Pilkington, one of the photographers who has taken official portraits of the family. “Such a heavenly portrait,” Pilkington said on Instagram, along with a few heart emoji. “Wonderful father and gorgeous children. Rather wonderful mother too.”

On Saturday, Kate made her first official public appearance since Christmas when she attended Trooping the Colour, the London birthday parade in honor of King Charles III. When she announced that she would attend, she shared a statement where she discussed the progress she has made since her cancer diagnosis earlier this year, though she added that her treatment will continue for a few more months.

On the days I feel well enough, it is a joy to engage with school life, spend personal time on the things that give me energy and positivity, as well as starting to do a little work from home,” she said. “I’m looking forward to attending the King’s birthday parade this weekend with my family and hope to join a few public engagements over the summer, but equally knowing I am not out of the woods yet.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES44 minutes ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES9 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL1 day ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin