Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Kate Middleton Continues Special Birthday Tradition with George, Charlotte and Louis amid Her Recovery

Published

on

 

Kate Middleton is keeping up with a longtime tradition as she continues treatment for cancer.

 

 

On July 22, Princess Kate and Prince William issued a new picture of Prince George in honor of his 11th birthday, and there’s a special sentiment behind the portrait of the young royal. The image released directly to social media on George’s birthday was taken by the Princess of Wales, 42, as she continues treatment for an undisclosed type of cancer diagnosed earlier this year.

A self-described “enthusiastic amateur photographer,” Kate also took Prince Louis’ 6th birthday in April and Princess Charlotte’s 9th birthday in May. Princess Kate is known for her photography hobby and has taken many of the photos released for her children’s birthdays through the years.

In a health update that confirmed she would attend Trooping the Colour on June 15, her first public appearance since the cancer news announcement, Princess Kate described her treatment as “ongoing” and mentioned that she enjoyed spending time on things that bring her joy when she feels able.

“My treatment is ongoing and will be for a few more months,” she said in the message. On the days I feel well enough, it is a joy to engage with school life, spend personal time on the things that give me energy and positivity, as well as starting to do a little work from home.”
Photography may be one of those interests, as the Princess of Wales (who majored in art history at the University of St. Andrews and is patron of the Royal Photographic Society) was also credited with snapping the beach family photos of Prince William and their three children for Father’s Day on June 16 and his 42nd birthday on June 21.

Before Prince Louis’ birthday on April 23, uncertainty swirled around whether the Prince and Princess of Wales would release new photos to celebrate their children’s birthdays this year, a tradition they’ve maintained since George was a baby. In March, Kate released a rare statement after a photo taken by William of her and their kids to mark Mother’s Day in the U.K. was removed by multiple news agencies due to suspicions of manipulation.

“Like many amateur photographers, I do occasionally experiment with editing. I wanted to express my apologies for any confusion the family photograph we shared yesterday caused,” Princess Kate said in the message.

The royal mom continued to take all three of her children’s birthday pictures, which were circulated in a new way. In the past, Prince William and Princess Kate almost always shared the portraits on the eve of their children’s birthdays, but published the pictures this year on their kids’ actual birthdays.

It’s understood that the new protocol introduced when Louis turned 6 stemmed from a desire for privacy after Princess Kate announced on March 22 that she was undergoing treatment for cancer. She expressed that sentiment in her self-written speech.

“We hope that you will understand that, as a family, we now need some time, space and privacy while I complete my treatment,” she said in the video message.

After appearing at Trooping to celebrate King Charles’ official birthday and attending Wimbledon with her daughter Charlotte and sister Pippa on July 14, the Princess of Wales will likely retreat from the public eye for some time, as the royals traditionally do during the summer months.

While Princess Kate would usually attend the Wimbledon finals with Prince William, he took Prince George to watch England’s soccer team play in the UEFA European Championship against Spain in Berlin on July 14. The family of five (little Louis stayed home!) was soon reunited, and are now looking ahead to a summer of seclusion, privacy and continued healing for Kate.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

1 MIN AGO: Trump SCREAMS as Judges WALK OUT Mid-Trial — Courtroom ERUPTS in CHAOS! The courtroom was built for order. It ended in noise.

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

🔥 BREAKING: A SHARP LATE-NIGHT MOMENT SHIFTS THE TONE AS Donald Trump URGES THE COUNTRY TO MOVE ON — BUT DISCUSSION OF THE Jeffrey Epstein FILES QUICKLY REIGNITES ONLINE BUZZ ⚡

NFL5 hours ago

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien. Mark this post once the Pedo-protecting administration is out of power, justice will be coming forTrump and his cronies.

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

🚨BREAKING: Former Prince Andrew has been ARRESTED after an Epstein Investigation.

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

BREAKING: Top European prosecutor drops the bomb: “Americans will hail us as liberators the moment our subpoenas rip open every Trump-Epstein email and bank record — and expose Trump’s central, filthy role in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering nightmare.

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens

CELEBRITIES15 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP BLINDSIDED BY $100 BILLION BRIDGE SCANDAL — CARNEY’S EXPOSÉ REVEALED ⚡🇨🇦🇺🇸 In a shocking political rupture overnight, reports emerged of a meeting between the owner of the Ambassador Bridge and the U.S. Commerce Secretary just before President Trump’s threat to block the Gordie Howe International Bridge. This publicly funded project, designed to ease billions in annual cross-border trade, now faces questions over potential private influence on policy. U.S. lawmakers are demanding records amid concerns for trade stability and infrastructure agreements with Canada. The internet can’t stop talking… catch the full explosive clips before they disappear!…..👇 Full details ⤵️⤵️

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

JUST IN: Amnesty International Submits Petition Seeking Possible Imprisonment and Asset Freezes for Elon Musk Over Alleged Foreign Election Interference, Also Calls for Donald Trump’s Impeachment and Arrest, Citing Allegations of War Crimes, ICE Brutality, Free Speech Abuse, and Epstein-Related Concern

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: A former White House figure reportedly reacted with visible frustration after the governor of New Jersey announced a move to restrict the use of certain state-owned properties by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement>—a decision that immediately ignited a political firestorm. Governor Phil Murphy> framed the policy as a matter of state authority and administrative control, while critics argue it sends a broader message about federal-state tensions over immigration enforcement. The timing has raised eyebrows, especially as immigration remains a flashpoint issue nationwide. This isn’t just a policy tweak—it’s a symbolic clash. When a state takes a public stand involving federal agencies, the ripple effects go far beyond property access. Now many are watching to see whether this escalates into a larger legal showdown—or becomes the next defining battle in the immigration debate. 👇

CELEBRITIES21 hours ago

According to reports, the Special Prosecutor testified that the evidence met criminal standards in the investigations into Trump. Raise your hand if you believe Trump deserves impeachment.

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

BREAKING: FIGHT BACK! California prepares a massive lawsuit against the Trump administration to challenge RFK Jr.’s dangerous changes to childhood vaccine recommendations.

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING 🇺🇸 🚨 U.S. Senators have officially called for President Donald Trump’s removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin