Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Justine Bateman Criticizes Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Helping L.A. Fire Victims: ‘Disaster Tourists’ details below 😱👇

Published

on

 

Justine Bateman is criticizing Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s efforts to help victims of the Los Angeles wildfires.

“Meghan Markle and Harry are no better than ambulance chasers. What a repulsive ‘photo op’ they achieved. They are ‘touring the damage’? Are they politicians now?” Bateman, 58, wrote via X “They don’t live here; they are tourists. Disaster Tourists. #PalisadesFire.”

 

 

Alongside the message, the Family Ties actress reshared a video of Harry, 40, and Meghan, 43, speaking with people affected by the fires. While visiting the World Central Kitchen, Harry and Meghan wore masks around their necks. (Bateman previously thanked the LAPD and LAFD, writing via X, “We love you so much. Thank you for protecting us with your unjustly-limited resources. We thank you and bless you endlessly. #PalisadesWildfire #SunsetFire.”)

Us Weekly understands that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex volunteered to hand out food and supplies to victims of the Eaton Fire. The couple, who tied the knot in 2018, offered their support as they heard stories from those affected by the wildfire and witnessed a strong community spirit.

Harry and Meghan also connected with elderly individuals and families inside the Pasadena Convention Center. Us understands that the pair donated clothing, children’s items and other essential supplies to the main donation center. Monetary donations have also been made via their charity organization, Archewell Foundation, for relief, recovery and rebuild efforts.

The pair joined Jennifer Siebel Newsom, California’s First Partner, and Pasadena Mayor Victor Gordo, in thanking first responders, including Fire Chief Marrone and his team from the LA County Fire Department as well as Members of CalFire and the Pasadena Police Force at the Rose Bowl. Harry and Meghan also met with World Central Kitchen founder José Andrés and thanked the teams for their work.

After tens of thousands of people were forced to evacuate their homes in the Los Angeles area due to the wildfires, Harry and Meghan opened up their Montecito, California, home to friends who were affected. (Their home is about 80 miles north of the Pacific Palisades area, where the fires first broke out.) The twosome have also created a dedicated page on their official website to the wildfires, sharing resources for organizations aiding the relief efforts. In addition, the Duchess delayed the planned January 15 launch of her Netflix
series, With Love, Meghan to March in order to “focus on the needs of those impacted by the wildfires in my home state of California,” she said in a statement.

Harry and Meghan, who are parents to son Archie, 5, and daughter Lilibet, 3, initially moved to California from the U.K. in 2020. They spent several months at Tyler Perry’s Los Angeles home before buying their own in Montecito.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

“💍 Congratulations to Travis Kelce & Taylor Swift — NO LONGER A RUMOR: NFL superstar Travis Kelce and pop icon Taylor Swift said “I do” last night in a wedding that had fans and A-listers alike buzzing with excitement. The couple, whose romance has captivated headlines since they went public in , exchanged vows in a lavish ceremony attended by some of the biggest names in sports and entertainment… WATCH MORE:

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

🚨 House Setback Reveals Growing GOP Divisions Over Tariffs and Investigations ⚡ A key procedural vote failed in the House, opening the door to renewed debate over Trump-era tariff powers. Several Republicans broke with party leadership, signaling deeper internal disagreements. At the same time, scrutiny around trade policy and related investigations is intensifying — with high-stakes votes likely ahead.

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

🛑 BREAKING: The UK is refusing to let the U.S. use British military bases — including RAF Fairford and the strategic Diego Garcia facility — for potential strikes on Iran, citing legal concerns about being drawn into a war without clear justification.

CELEBRITIES11 hours ago

1 MIN AGO: Trump SCREAMS as Judges WALK OUT Mid-Trial — Courtroom ERUPTS in CHAOS! The courtroom was built for order. It ended in noise.

CELEBRITIES11 hours ago

🔥 BREAKING: A SHARP LATE-NIGHT MOMENT SHIFTS THE TONE AS Donald Trump URGES THE COUNTRY TO MOVE ON — BUT DISCUSSION OF THE Jeffrey Epstein FILES QUICKLY REIGNITES ONLINE BUZZ ⚡

NFL14 hours ago

Former Prince Andrew, the brother of King Charles III has been arrested on charges related to Epstien. Mark this post once the Pedo-protecting administration is out of power, justice will be coming forTrump and his cronies.

CELEBRITIES16 hours ago

🚨BREAKING: Former Prince Andrew has been ARRESTED after an Epstein Investigation.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

BREAKING: Top European prosecutor drops the bomb: “Americans will hail us as liberators the moment our subpoenas rip open every Trump-Epstein email and bank record — and expose Trump’s central, filthy role in the sex-trafficking and money-laundering nightmare.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

BREAKING: The Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 TRUMP BLINDSIDED BY $100 BILLION BRIDGE SCANDAL — CARNEY’S EXPOSÉ REVEALED ⚡🇨🇦🇺🇸 In a shocking political rupture overnight, reports emerged of a meeting between the owner of the Ambassador Bridge and the U.S. Commerce Secretary just before President Trump’s threat to block the Gordie Howe International Bridge. This publicly funded project, designed to ease billions in annual cross-border trade, now faces questions over potential private influence on policy. U.S. lawmakers are demanding records amid concerns for trade stability and infrastructure agreements with Canada. The internet can’t stop talking… catch the full explosive clips before they disappear!…..👇 Full details ⤵️⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Amnesty International Submits Petition Seeking Possible Imprisonment and Asset Freezes for Elon Musk Over Alleged Foreign Election Interference, Also Calls for Donald Trump’s Impeachment and Arrest, Citing Allegations of War Crimes, ICE Brutality, Free Speech Abuse, and Epstein-Related Concern

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 BREAKING: A former White House figure reportedly reacted with visible frustration after the governor of New Jersey announced a move to restrict the use of certain state-owned properties by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement>—a decision that immediately ignited a political firestorm. Governor Phil Murphy> framed the policy as a matter of state authority and administrative control, while critics argue it sends a broader message about federal-state tensions over immigration enforcement. The timing has raised eyebrows, especially as immigration remains a flashpoint issue nationwide. This isn’t just a policy tweak—it’s a symbolic clash. When a state takes a public stand involving federal agencies, the ripple effects go far beyond property access. Now many are watching to see whether this escalates into a larger legal showdown—or becomes the next defining battle in the immigration debate. 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin