Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

‘Breaking News;It’s going to be a tough one but I’m choosing love!’ – Travis Kelce’s summer plans are revealed as the Chiefs star prepares to juggle supporting pop star girlfriend Taylor Swift in Europe and the NFL.

Published

on

 

Travis Kelce will be racking up the airmiles this summer as he is set to jet back and forth across the Atlantic to support girlfriend Taylor Swift.

 

The Kansas City Chiefs star has the played the role of doting boyfriend, supporting the pop superstar on her Eras Tour, ever since striking up a romance almost a year ago.

Most recently, the 34-year-old has watched the 14-time Grammy Award winner as she took her sold-out show to Europe.

However, with the start of the NFL season looming, the three-time Super Bowl winner will have to manage a juggling act.

The tight end will reportedly nip back and forth between Europe and the US while Swift continues her tour, which continues Friday in Lisbon, Portugal.

He wants to support her as much as he can while he can, so he’s going to [go] back and forth from the US to Europe while he has the time,’ a source told Us Weekly, adding that the couple have had a ‘wonderful time in Europe so far.’

The insider also noted that Kelce is seizing upon the opportunity to ‘arrange his schedule to be with’ the singer while he can.

And while they’re together, the couple reportedly plan to do some antique shopping for the NFL star’s new Kanas City mansion.

The Chiefs open their quest for a historic Super Bowl three-peat against the Baltimore Ravens on September 5 in a rematch of last season’s AFC Championship game.

The reigning champions returned to training this week at OTAs but there was some confusion over Kelce’s alleged absence.

Kelce was seemingly absent from OTA s on Monday following his Kelce Jam at the weekend. However, the team later revealed on social media that Kelce was in attendance for Monday’s practice.

Last week, the tight end hung out with Lil’ Wayne, 2 Chainz and Diplo on stage at the second edition of his musical festival.

He told his brother, Jason, on the latest episode of his podcast ‘New Heights’ on Friday: ‘I wanted to make sure that I showed my face [at practice] after Kelce Jam.

‘It felt really weird, not showing my face and throwing an absolute rager of a party for Kansas City two days before so I made sure I popped my head in.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES15 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES16 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL22 hours ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin