Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

In Recent Interview Prince Harry says he won’t bring wife and children to UK, even if it means his father King Charles will never see Archie and Lilibet again, and is reason is…. Read More👇

Published

on

 

King Charles may never reunite with his grandchildren Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet as Prince Harry refuses to bring his family to the UK, sources fear.

The Duke of Sussex declared last week that he will not travel to Britain with his wife Meghan due to security fears of a knife or acid attack from a ‘lone actor’.

 

 

 

Royal experts told The Mail on Sunday that the statement means the King will become ‘more and more remote’ from the children in an ‘incredibly sad situation’.

King Charles last saw Prince Archie, five, and Princess Lilibet, three, in June 2022 when the Duke and Duchess of Sussex returned for the late Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

Prince Harry, 39, has been back to the UK several times since then without his wife and children for his legal battle with the Government over the loss of his taxpayer-funded security.

As part of his ongoing campaign against British journalism, he suggested that an attacker could be inspired by something they have read in a tabloid newspaper.

Prince Harry and His Family and King Charles

In an ITV interview, the Duke of Sussex appeared to confirm that he would travel solo in future: ‘All it takes is for one lone actor who reads this stuff to act on what they’ve read. And whether it’s a knife or acid, these are things that are genuine concerns for me. It’s one of the reasons why I won’t bring my wife back to this country.’

When asked if the recent cancer diagnoses of both his father and sister-in-law, the Princess of Wales, had made him reconsider his legal battles against the press, the Prince tersely replied that they were ‘two completely different things’.

Harry claimed his fight against the press has been ‘a central piece’ in the breakdown of his relationship with his family, stating: ‘For me, the mission continues, but it has caused… part of a rift.’

But where King Charles and the Sussex children are concerned, that rift threatens to become a chasm.

It would be great to think that at some point soon the King would get to visit the grandchildren that he has seen very little of, but he is 75 and still not in the best of health,’ said Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine.

A visit to America is unlikely to be a high priority now, given the other demands on his time.

‘It’s an incredibly sad situation that few would have predicted even five years ago.’

Royal author Margaret Holder added: ‘It is very difficult for the monarch to travel as a private person. All kinds of diplomacy would have to be involved to get the King into California to see the children.

‘So if the children can’t come here and the King can’t go there, you are looking at a situation where you’ve got a grandfather, who is undergoing cancer treatment, becoming more and more remote.’

Behind Palace walls there is frustration about suggestions that King Charles ‘could solve’ the rupture by returning Prince Harry’s police protection. But that power lies exclusively with RAVEC, the Home Office committee that oversees royal security.

For a prince living in a country where a former president recently survived an assassination attempt, eyebrows were also raised about the intensity of the Duke’s security fears about the UK.

‘You have to ask yourself: is the UK any less dangerous than the US, with gun crime so prevalent over there?’ said Mr Little.

In February Prince Harry lost his High Court challenge to overturn the ruling that there was nothing unlawful in the decision to downgrade his police protection as a non-working royal.

He intends to appeal, but most expect that he will travel alone to Britain for the Invictus Games in Birmingham in 2027.

Harry had reportedly expressed interest in renting Apartments One and Seven at Kensington Palace on UK visits, which are protected by police and are undergoing renovations. However, the MoS understands the flats would not be allocated for his use.
The whole thing is a mess,’ said Ms Holder. ‘I would add that it is Prince Harry who increased the risk to himself, his wife and his family by boasting about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his book.

‘So King Charles is forced to be a distant grandfather that the grandchildren never see.’

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

Donald Trump Slapped with an $8.6 BILLION bill from Illinois! Illinois Governor JB Pritzker says Donald Trump owes the people of Illinois $8.6 billion — so he sent him an invoice. (VIDEO and MUST SEE INVOICE 👇).

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

BREAKING: Congressman Ro Khanna cranks the Epstein pressure up to TEN by demanding a “special prosecution committee” to “go after” the people in the Epstein files — backing Trump and Republicans into a corner.

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES9 hours ago

What began as concern over private remarks has exploded into open constitutional debate. Lawmakers question judgment. Military authority faces limits. The 25th Amendment is no longer whispered — it’s spoken aloud in the Senate chamber… 🔥 If this line is crossed, history shifts instantly.

CELEBRITIES9 hours ago

JUST IN: Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos Confirms Company Plans to Recover $35 Billion Following Supreme Court Decision That Struck Down Donald Trump’s Controversial Tariffs as Illegal

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

HE EPSTEIN FILES ARE FINALLY UNREDACTED AND THE SHOCKWAVES ARE TEARING THROUGH THE HIGHEST LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT AS WE SPEAK. A bipartisan group of lawmakers has just gained access to three million explosive documents that were previously hidden from public view, revealing a web of lies that stretches directly into the current administration. We are witnessing the immediate fallout of long-buried secrets coming to light, including evidence of secret meetings and private island visits that certain power players swore never happened. This isn’t just a legal development; it is a total collapse of the carefully constructed narratives that have protected the elite for decades. See the full article ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING NEWS — Poll Shows Strong Bipartisan Support for Releasing Epstein Files. what’s fueling the surge for transparency and Reason why Washington can’t ignore this anymore… Read More ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 BREAKING: The former president is facing renewed pressure after Ted Lieu publicly raised fresh questions surrounding the handling of materials connected to Jeffrey Epstein. During remarks that quickly spread online, Lieu stopped short of making direct legal accusations but pointed to what he described as gaps, inconsistencies, and unanswered issues that deserve transparency. The framing was deliberate—focused on oversight and public accountability rather than sensational claims—yet the impact was immediate. This isn’t a courtroom ruling—it’s a political spotlight moment. When a member of Congress calls for deeper scrutiny, it can reignite conversations that never fully disappeared. Now the key question: will this lead to formal action—or simply intensify the debate already unfolding in public view? 👇👇

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Breaking: The Supreme Court just ruled that Trump’s tariffs are illegal, immediately striking them down.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Mark Carney: The U.S. is witnessing a controlled demolition of its 70-year dominance!! While Trump insults our alliances, Canada is building a STRONGER future with Europe!! Washington didn’t see it coming, and now they’re scared!! Raise your hand if you want to support Canada’s new path🤚

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

🚨 U.S.–CANADA WATER TENSIONS? OTTAWA SIGNALS SOVEREIGNTY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE 💧🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid ongoing trade and resource discussions, speculation surfaced about U.S. interest in expanded access to Canadian water resources. Canadian officials responded clearly: water sovereignty is not on the table. Ottawa emphasized that freshwater management is tied to national security, environmental policy, and long-term climate planning — and would not be subject to external control. While no formal proposal for “control” has been confirmed, the exchange highlights how strategic resources are becoming more sensitive in cross-border negotiations. For Canada, the message was firm: core natural assets remain a domestic decision. Full story 👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Senator Chris Murphy: Republicans are not willing to do anything, so for now, Trump and his friends will get away with their crimes. But the rule of law is COMING BACK. When it does, everyone who has traded government favors for cash are going to JAIL. Do you agree with Chris Murphy?

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin