Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Donna Kelce Claims Taylor Swift Forced Herself on Travis Kelce During AFC Championship Celebration, Says the Kiss Was One-Sided “This wont work out at any cost”

Published

on

 

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are heading back to the Super Bowl! On Sunday, Jan. 26, the Kansas City Chiefs beat the Buffalo Bills in the AFC Championship 32-29, advancing to the Super Bowl, where they will face the Philadelphia Eagles for a repeat of the 2023 championship game.

 

 

 

Swift, 35 — decked in head-to-toe Louis Vuitton — walked onto the field with Kelce’s mom, Donna, to find Kelce on the field and celebrate the win. While onstage for the postgame show, Kelce, 35, sang the chorus to “Get Down Tonight” by KC and the Sunshine Band in response to a question about being one game away from a three-peat.

At one point during the celebration, Swift took Kelce’s face in her hands and pulled him close for multiple kisses while confetti flew around them. Swift brushed back Kelce’s hair as they chatted and embraced on the field.

The Chiefs found themselves tied with the Bills in the fourth quarter, but thanks to a field goal from Harrison Butker, they were able to take the lead with minutes to go. Swift began attending Kelce’s Chiefs games since early in their relationship, and many of the games she attends, the Chiefs have won, including last year’s AFC Championship and the Super Bowl.

The sport has certainly grown on her. In her 2023 TIME Person of the Year article, she mentioned that she’s gotten into football since they started dating. “Football is awesome, it turns out,” Swift said at the time. “I’ve been missing out my whole life

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES4 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL11 hours ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES11 hours ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES24 hours ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

TAYLOR SWIFT JUST BROKE DOWN LIVE ON TV: CALLS T.R.U.M.P “A VICIOUS OLD BASTARD BLEEDING THE UNITED STATES” OVER THE “BORN IN AMERICA” LAW….. full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a heated ambush — it was a quiet correction that shifted the tone instantly. A former White House figure appeared visibly unsettled after a reporter fact-checked his statements in real time during a public exchange, turning what began as a routine moment into a tense spotlight on accuracy. Notably, the fact-check itself was measured and grounded in publicly available information. There were no raised voices at first, no dramatic accusations — just a direct request for clarification. But as the questioning continued, the official pushed back and attempted to pivot, a reaction observers say only intensified attention on the discrepancy unfolding live. This wasn’t merely an awkward exchange — it became a credibility test. In an era where claims can be verified instantly, real-time corrections carry weight. As clips circulate and debate builds online, many are watching closely to see how moments like this shape public trust — and whether similar confrontations will become more common. 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin