Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

‘Disgusted’- Taylor Swift Fans Are Re-Assessing Travis Kelce After He Called Women ‘Breeders’.đŸ˜±

Published

on

The Kansas City Chiefs player, 34, first made the remarks about starting his own family during a February 2023 episode of his and his brother Jason Kelce’s podcast, New Heights. The episode resurfaced after a source claimed to Yahoo Entertainment that Swift and Travis Kelce “have talked about kids” within the next year.

In the episode of his podcast, the Philadelphia Eagles star asked his mother, Donna, which of her two sons she was “rooting for,” as the Eagles and Chiefs were preparing to play against each other in the Super Bowl at the time.

“You’ve said in the past to both of us that you root for me because I’ve given you grandkids,” Jason, who shares three children – Wyatt, four, Elliotte, two, and Bennett, seven months – with wife Kylie Kelce, said. “I’ve always known that you root for Travis. So who do you actually root for?”

After Jason asked his mother again who she was rooting for, “if in a battle to the death,” Donna responded by asking who he’d pick to save if she and her husband, Ed Kelce, were stranded in the middle of the ocean. While Donna said she couldn’t pick which of her sons to root against, Jason then joked: “Remember if you choose me, Wyatt and Elliotte grow up without a father.”

Travis then chimed in to joke about wanting to start his own family. “I gotta start breeding,” he said. “I’ve gotta start breeding, to all the breeders out there.”

Jason then responded to his brother’s remark with: “Please don’t,” before Donna advised: “Wait until you find the right person. Find the right person.”

However, Travis still doubled down on his plan, as he quipped: “I’m gonna find a breeder, and I’m gonna get kids so that mom can love me again.”

On X, formerly known as Twitter, fans have called Travis out for his seemingly sexist remarks and claimed that he shouldn’t have been referring to women as “breeders”.

“Forever grateful that Joe Alwyn kept to himself and is private,” one wrote, referring to Swift’s ex-boyfriend of six years.“It’s what makes Travis Kelce’s statements from earlier this year about ‘finding a breeder’ cringe. You are free to say what you want but are not free from the consequences of doing so. Women are not objects.”

“‘Start breeding,’ oh this is just f***ing disgusting and it’s setting us back so much,” another added. “Women aren’t baby-making machines, women are more than the man they’re dating, we are more than marriage.”

“Ain’t a Swiftie but don’t have to be one to be weirded out about Travis Kelce calling women ‘breeders,’” someone else wrote. “That ain’t it dude.”

Many other people went on to criticise claims about Swift and Travis having children soon, since the singer is about to return to her Eras Tour until November 2024.

“Well I know for DAMN SURE that s*** about ‘having kids within the next year’ is NOT coming from Taylor’s side,” one claimed. “She’s got the Eras Tour booked all through next year, and she’d rather die than cancel a show. But we do know who’s been public about looking for a ‘BREEDER.’”

well i know for DAMN SURE that shit about “having kids within the next year” is NOT coming from taylor’s side. she’s got the eras tour booked all through next year, and she’d rather die than cancel a show. but we do know who’s been public about looking for a “BREEDER.” đŸš© đŸš©đŸš© pic.twitter.com/tTZNTQg1Ro

— đŸ§Łâ˜•ïžđŸ‚ (@treacherouscafe) October 28, 2023

“start breeding” oh this is just fucking disgusting and it’s setting us back so much

women aren’t baby making machines, women are more than the man they’re dating, we are more than marriage

The comments about Travis and Swift’s romance came days after they seemingly confirmed their relationship. On 22 October, Swift made her return to Arrowhead Stadium to watch as the Kansas City Chiefs won their game against the Los Angeles Chargers. The occasion marked Swift’s fourth time attending one of Kelce’s games, amid ongoing reports that they are dating.

Following the event, Chariah Gordon, the partner of Kelce’s teammate Mecole Hardman Jr, took to Instagram to share a snap of the singer and NFL player’s sweet PDA moment. In the picture, Swift could be seen standing next to Kelce, reaching to kiss his cheek.

In addition to the kiss, the football star also had the perfect reaction to a fan calling him Swift’s boyfriend. After a fan shouted: “Let’s go Taylor’s boyfriend” while Kelce was waiting for an elevator, he responded with a small smile on his face and by pumping his fist into the air.

Aside from their appearances at sports events, Swift and Kelce have also been photographed together on other occasions, including a date earlier this month in New York City after their surprise appearances on the season 49 premiere of Saturday Night Live. At the time, sources alleged to Entertainment Tonight that, during the date, Kelce got a little too close to Swift’s security personnel and allegedly told her bodyguard to step aside.

However, during an episode of his podcast, Kelce explained what he said to the security, and clarified that he didn’t push the bodyguard. “I placed my hand on the gentleman’s back to let him know I was behind him. If I would have pushed him, he probably would have turned around and tased me,” he said.

The Independent has contacted representatives for Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce for contact.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more—

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

🚹 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE đŸŒŸđŸ‡šđŸ‡ŠđŸ‡ș🇾 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL12 hours ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens—

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

🚹 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story —

CELEBRITIES18 hours ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES18 hours ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

TAYLOR SWIFT JUST BROKE DOWN LIVE ON TV: CALLS T.R.U.M.P “A VICIOUS OLD BASTARD BLEEDING THE UNITED STATES” OVER THE “BORN IN AMERICA” LAW….. full details —

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚹 BREAKING: It wasn’t a heated ambush — it was a quiet correction that shifted the tone instantly. A former White House figure appeared visibly unsettled after a reporter fact-checked his statements in real time during a public exchange, turning what began as a routine moment into a tense spotlight on accuracy. Notably, the fact-check itself was measured and grounded in publicly available information. There were no raised voices at first, no dramatic accusations — just a direct request for clarification. But as the questioning continued, the official pushed back and attempted to pivot, a reaction observers say only intensified attention on the discrepancy unfolding live. This wasn’t merely an awkward exchange — it became a credibility test. In an era where claims can be verified instantly, real-time corrections carry weight. As clips circulate and debate builds online, many are watching closely to see how moments like this shape public trust — and whether similar confrontations will become more common. 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin