Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Buckingham Palace, King Charles make wise decision after new attack

Published

on

 

 

Buckingham Palace has adopted a very smart strategy after some protesters defaced King Charles III’s newly unvieled official portrait at an art gallery in London.

The 75-year-old cancer-stricken King has decided to turn a blind eye to the protesters following the attack, according to a new report.

 

 

Royal Correspondent Cameron Walker, addressing the incident on GB News, says the King’s mind “will be focused very much on Trooping the Colour” taking place this weekend, and will “not want to give publicity” to the protesters.

“Buckingham Palace say they’re not going to be commenting. I suspect it’s because they don’t want to give this group the oxygen of publicity, encouraging more acts of vandalism,” the journalist told host Martin Daubney.

 

Cameron, while admitting that the monarch is believed to be “a fan of Wallace and Gromit”, explained: “I think the King’s mind is going to be very much focused on both Trooping the Colour, which is happening on Saturday, as well as Order of the Garter, which is happening on Monday.”

 

 

In shocking development, two Animal Rising protesters vandalised King’s latest red portrait at the Philip Mould gallery in London.

The protesters covered the King’s face with an image of Wallace and added a speech bubble next to the face, containing the words: “No cheese Gromit, look at all this cruelty on RSPCA farms!”

Daniel Juniper, one of those involved in the attack on the portrait, said the protesters “couldn’t think of a better way” to draw the monarch’s attention to their cause.

“With King Charles being such a big fan of Wallace and Gromit, we couldn’t think of a better way to draw his attention to the horrific scenes on RSPCA Assured farms,” said the attacker.

Charles has made it clear he is sensitive to the suffering of animals in UK farms; now is the perfect time for him to step up and call on the RSPCA to drop the Assured Scheme and tell the truth about animal farming,” explained Juniper.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES1 hour ago

Harry Takes SHOCKING DECISION Which has Left Meghan Markle In Tears! KING CALLS FOR CELEBRATION (VIDEO)… Full story below👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES9 hours ago

Meghan Markle is shaken as Samantha threatens to provide proof that Lili is actually Ashleigh’s biological daughter ….Full story below👇👇

NFL10 hours ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins…😮😲 In a heartwarming turn of events, global pop sensation Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have reportedly welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the high-profile couple. Sources close to the pair confirmed the news earlier today, sending fans into a frenzy of celebration across social media and beyond. Full story..👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

No McDavid, no problem as Edmonton Oilers make a statement in Vegas

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

BREAKING: Tom Brady Slams Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce on Fox News for Parading Their Newborn Daughter Finn Anna Kelce During Episodes of ‘New Heights with Travis Kelce’ and ‘Not Gonna Lie’ Barely Days After Kylie Gave Birth

CELEBRITIES13 hours ago

Unable to hide it, Harry livestreams to reveal the illness he has been diagnosed with in the U.S.: “My wife has kept it from you, but in reality, I am undergoing treatment for…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES16 hours ago

Fox News has reported that U.S. President Donald Trump has officially divorced his wife, Melania Trump, and introduced America to its new First Lady. The announcement came during a press briefing at the White House, where Trump, flanked by senior advisors, confirmed that his divorce from Melania had been finalized…See More👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason……😮 In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING : Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter, see 10 adorable baby photos and See full article👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift has urgently been rushed to the hospital after a

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Congratulations To The Kelce Family They Welcomed Their Fourth Daughter Today Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce♥️💛

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING: The whole Gymnastics World shed tears and prayed for Simone biles after a HEARTBREAKING announcement ….😟 See more 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin