Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

BREAKING: Travis Kelce Makes His Feelings Very Clear On T.r.u.m.p’s Plans To Attend Super Bowl 59

Published

on

 

Travis Kelce has shared his thoughts on President Donald Trump’s plans to attend Super Bowl 59 to watch the Eagles and the Chiefs square off in what promises to be an exciting end to the 2024 NFL season.

 

 

Trump’s attendance was confirmed on Tuesday. He will be the first sitting president in United States history to attend a Super Bowl.

The returning POTUS hasn’t officially announced his plans, but a White House official disclosed them, noting that the 78-year-old will be at the Caesars Superdome this coming Sunday.

The revelation hasn’t sat well with some folks, with USA Today writer Mike Freeman even slamming Trump’s decision to attend the game.

However, Kelce does not have a problem with it and told reporters he considers it an honor to play a game of such magnitude in front of a sitting President.

“That’s awesome,” he said. “It’s a great honor, no matter who the president is. I’m excited because it’s the biggest game of my life.”

“That’s awesome, it’s a great honor no matter who the president is.”

Travis Kelce on President Trump attending the Super Bowl on Sunday. pic.twitter.com/N6uFKDACoa

— New York Post Sports (@nypostsports) February 5, 2025

Travis Kelce And Taylor Swift Will Likely Disagree On That
Kelce’s girlfriend, Taylor Swift, is unlikely to agree with him as she is a known Trump detractor and made her feelings on the elections clear during the race last year.

Swift publicly revealed she would be voting for Kamala Harris in a viral Instagram post.

The pop star is also expected to attend the big game and will hope to watch her partner lift the Lombardi Trophy for the second time since they got together in 2023.

Kelce, meanwhile, is chasing a fourth ring and what would be his third straight.

The game will kick off at 6:30 p.m. ET this Sunday.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES2 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP ON EDGE — “They’ll Impeach Me Again!” His warning sends waves through D.C. as Democrats clash over strategy. ⚖️ Will they focus on impeachment or America’s economy? 💬 Drop your opinion in the comments now! #PoliticalStorm #ImpeachmentTalk #FBTrending

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES6 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES13 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES14 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL1 day ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin