Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Breaking News:Travis Kelce ‘SNUBBED’ by Taylor Swift fans as they’re BRUTALLY honest about her life

Published

on

 

Swifties shipped the celebrity couple before they went official, so they’re definitely supportive.

 

 

However, when it comes to the music icon, Travis Kelce isn’t the most important part of Taylor Swift‘s life, according to Reddit. The celebrity has been making waves in all areas of her life.

Her Eras Tour has scored a cool $1bn already, and she’s now a Billionaire in Forbes’ eyes. Not only that, but she’s also cemented herself in history when it comes to her Grammys, and another album is on the way. There are a lot of things going right for her.

Reddit is fulled to the brim with Swifties, and if you look at the dedicated threads of the superstar, the devotion is clear.

In one of her biggest fan groups, admins asked people to take part in a survey for last year. Almost 8,000 Reddit fans took part, and they had to rank Taylor Swift’s most important moments – this is where Travis Kelce comes in.

But when it came to the results, he was at the bottom of the Top 5.

In the top spot was when Tay Tay was named Time Person of the Year, followed by the Eras Tour.

In third place, we have the release of 1989 (Taylor’s Version) and Speak Now TV following suit. Considering they’re big listeners, Taylor’s re-recorded albums making the list is no surprise.

That’s where the NFL star comes in, as ‘Dating Travis Kelce’ is ranked the final spot for the most important parts of her life for 2023.

We don’t think the 34-year-old will mind, though. As on his New Heights podcast with his brother Jason Kelce, he said the reaction to him dating Taylor has been ‘amazing’.

The New Heights co-host said in today’s episode (April 10), that he’s ‘having a blast’. The celebrity couple is definitely enjoying their time together. It helps that the Lover hitmaker is taking a break from her record-breaking tour, so is able to spend time with the NFL player.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES18 minutes ago

🚨 BREAKING 🇺🇸 🚨 U.S. Senators have officially called for President Donald Trump’s removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

CELEBRITIES5 hours ago

🚨 TRUMP ON EDGE — “They’ll Impeach Me Again!” His warning sends waves through D.C. as Democrats clash over strategy. ⚖️ Will they focus on impeachment or America’s economy? 💬 Drop your opinion in the comments now! #PoliticalStorm #ImpeachmentTalk #FBTrending

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a quiet gathering — it was a surge of voices that quickly drew national attention. Large-scale protests calling for impeachment have erupted in multiple locations, placing renewed political pressure on Donald Trump as demonstrators demand accountability. Notably, organizers framed the events around constitutional process rather than partisan spectacle. While some critics describe the demonstrations as politically motivated, participants insist their concerns center on governance and oversight. Analysts say the scale and coordination of the protests — more than any single slogan — is what has intensified the conversation. This wasn’t just about turnout — it was about momentum. In today’s political climate, sustained public demonstrations often signal broader undercurrents within the electorate. As images circulate and reactions ripple across media platforms, many are watching closely to see whether these protests translate into formal action — or remain a powerful symbolic statement. 👇

CELEBRITIES9 hours ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES16 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL2 days ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin