Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Breaking News:Travis Kelce sets… Full story below 👇 his golden rule for marrying Taylor Swift – and it could delay the wedding of the century

Published

on

 

Travis Kelce won’t propose to Taylor Swift until the couple have agreed a prenup, it has emerged.

 

 

Swift is a billionaire – thanks in no small part to her wildly successful Eras Tour – while Kelce, a three-time Super Bowl winner, has an estimated worth of around $70million.

The couple started dating last year and went public with their romance when Swift appeared at Kansas City’s Arrowhead Stadium to see Kelce play for the Chiefs. She took a seat alongside his mom, Donna, for the game last September.

Now, according to a source quoted by Life and Style, the couple are ready for the next step but Kelce will not pop the question until financial terms are in place for if they were to ever split up.

‘This is a lot further along than either Taylor or Travis would care to admit, since they’ve considered themselves unofficially engaged for a while and are both 100 percent committed to spending the rest of their lives together and starting a family,’ the source is quoted as saying.

The formalities are just their schedules that have gotten in the way, as well as the logistics of a prenup, which is obviously complicated by the vast amounts of money involved on both sides.

There’s just no way Taylor would walk down the aisle without a prenup. They both want it figured out before Travis gets down on one knee.’

Swift cheered Kelce on in 13 NFL games last season, including last year’s Super Bowl, while he travelled to multiple of her tour dates across the globe once he was in his NFL offseason.

Kelce, 34, signed a new two-year deal with the Chiefs before his preseason camp started this year worth around $17million a season.

He has also been reported to be in talks over a new deal for his New Heights podcast – which he co-hosts alongside his older brother Jason – worth around $100million.

Swift is currently in London, where she will round off her four-month European tour with a run of shows at Wembley Stadium.

She is expected to be back at Arrowhead when Kelce and the Chiefs start the NFL season on September 5 against Baltimore Ravens.

While Swift has dates in the United States and Canada before the end of the year – and some overlap with Chiefs games – she is said to be planning to attend as many games as possible.

So much so that Kelce has prepared for Swift to spend more time at his $6million Kansas City mansion by upgrading his kitchen because she loves cooking.

Earlier this week, Patrick Mahomes claimed that Swift was the reason why Kelce has grown his hair out recently.

As part of a wider answer about his team in an interview with NFL Radio, Mahomes said: ‘You got the old man (Kelce). I’ve been trying to get him to grow his hair out and all of a sudden, Taylor gets him to do it.’

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL1 hour ago

“We need more Toby Keiths and less Taylor Swifts,” Kid Rock refused to stand with Taylor on stage! (Full story

CELEBRITIES11 hours ago

Harry Takes SHOCKING DECISION Which has Left Meghan Markle In Tears! KING CALLS FOR CELEBRATION (VIDEO)… Full story below👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

Meghan Markle is shaken as Samantha threatens to provide proof that Lili is actually Ashleigh’s biological daughter ….Full story below👇👇

NFL20 hours ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins…😮😲 In a heartwarming turn of events, global pop sensation Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have reportedly welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the high-profile couple. Sources close to the pair confirmed the news earlier today, sending fans into a frenzy of celebration across social media and beyond. Full story..👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES20 hours ago

No McDavid, no problem as Edmonton Oilers make a statement in Vegas

CELEBRITIES21 hours ago

BREAKING: Tom Brady Slams Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce on Fox News for Parading Their Newborn Daughter Finn Anna Kelce During Episodes of ‘New Heights with Travis Kelce’ and ‘Not Gonna Lie’ Barely Days After Kylie Gave Birth

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

Unable to hide it, Harry livestreams to reveal the illness he has been diagnosed with in the U.S.: “My wife has kept it from you, but in reality, I am undergoing treatment for…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Fox News has reported that U.S. President Donald Trump has officially divorced his wife, Melania Trump, and introduced America to its new First Lady. The announcement came during a press briefing at the White House, where Trump, flanked by senior advisors, confirmed that his divorce from Melania had been finalized…See More👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason……😮 In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING : Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter, see 10 adorable baby photos and See full article👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift has urgently been rushed to the hospital after a

CELEBRITIES3 days ago

Congratulations To The Kelce Family They Welcomed Their Fourth Daughter Today Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce♥️💛

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin