Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Breaking News:Patrick Mahomes WARNS Taylor Swift After She CLASHES with His Wife: ‘I Don’t Tolerate Disrespect Towards My Wife, Be Careful What You Say’.😱

Published

on

Travis Kelce has a lot of long flights to look forward to… According to Us Weekly, the Kansas City Chiefs player plans to attend as many of Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour performances “while he has the time.”

With the NFL preseason kicking off in August, the tight end apparently has a few more months of flexibility in his schedule. “He wants to support her as much as he can while he can, so he’s going to [go] back and forth from the U.S. to Europe while he has the time,” a source told the publication, also sharing that the pair have been “wonderful time in Europe so far.”

Not long after attending his fifth Eras Tour performance earlier this month, Kelce and Swift were photographed enjoying a romantic boat ride in Lake Como, Italy. In the future, the source says, the couple plans to do a bit more “home and décor shopping.” The source added, “They love going antique shopping and she’s been helping him pick out some things for his new house in Kansas.”

The football star gushed about his most recent Eras Tour experience on his New Heights podcast. “I don’t know if they’re just getting better or if I just keep forgetting how they are,” he said of the Paris show he attended with Gigi Hadid and Bradley Cooper (a.k.a. “Big Coop”) on May 12. “It was electric in there

He continued, “I’m just happy for everybody that’s in the Eras Tour that’s performing. From the dancers to the band, and obviously Taylor, it just looks like they’re having so much fun up there and they’re absolutely killing it, and they’re putting on a show that you won’t get anywhere else.” Clearly, Travis Kelce is happier than ever to sit through Taylor Swift’s three-hour and 15-minute concerts. As he should be.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES5 minutes ago

🚨 JUST IN 🇨🇦🇺🇸 🚨Canada is planning to halt purchases of U.S. defense systems, including the F-35, THAAD, and Golden Dome, and instead pursue domestic production or cooperation with China, the EU, and Sweden. U.S. could face losses of up to $100 billion in defense deals tied to the move.

CELEBRITIES7 hours ago

JUST IN: Stephen Colbert Launches $750 Million Federal Lawsuit Against FCC and Donald Trump in Punitive and Compensatory Damages , Accusing Trump of Orchestrating Brazen Censorship and a Direct Assault on Press Freedom and Free Speech by Forcing CBS to Pull Interview with Texas Senate Hopeful James Talarico

CELEBRITIES8 hours ago

UPDATE: Supreme Court Blocks President Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens…. Full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES21 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL1 day ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin