Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Breaking: In Recent Interview Prince Harry says he won’t bring wife and children to UK, even if it means his father King Charles will never see Archie and Lilibet again, and is reason is…. Read More👇

Published

on

 

King Charles may never reunite with his grandchildren Prince Archie and Princess Lilibet as Prince Harry refuses to bring his family to the UK, sources fear.

 

 

The Duke of Sussex declared last week that he will not travel to Britain with his wife Meghan due to security fears of a knife or acid attack from a ‘lone actor’.

Royal experts told The Mail on Sunday that the statement means the King will become ‘more and more remote’ from the children in an ‘incredibly sad situation’.

King Charles last saw Prince Archie, five, and Princess Lilibet, three, in June 2022 when the Duke and Duchess of Sussex returned for the late Queen’s Platinum Jubilee celebrations.

Prince Harry, 39, has been back to the UK several times since then without his wife and children for his legal battle with the Government over the loss of his taxpayer-funded security.

As part of his ongoing campaign against British journalism, he suggested that an attacker could be inspired by something they have read in a tabloid newspaper.

Prince Harry and His Family and King Charles

In an ITV interview, the Duke of Sussex appeared to confirm that he would travel solo in future: ‘All it takes is for one lone actor who reads this stuff to act on what they’ve read. And whether it’s a knife or acid, these are things that are genuine concerns for me. It’s one of the reasons why I won’t bring my wife back to this country.’

When asked if the recent cancer diagnoses of both his father and sister-in-law, the Princess of Wales, had made him reconsider his legal battles against the press, the Prince tersely replied that they were ‘two completely different things’.

Harry claimed his fight against the press has been ‘a central piece’ in the breakdown of his relationship with his family, stating: ‘For me, the mission continues, but it has caused… part of a rift.’

But where King Charles and the Sussex children are concerned, that rift threatens to become a chasm.

It would be great to think that at some point soon the King would get to visit the grandchildren that he has seen very little of, but he is 75 and still not in the best of health,’ said Joe Little, managing editor of Majesty magazine.

A visit to America is unlikely to be a high priority now, given the other demands on his time.

‘It’s an incredibly sad situation that few would have predicted even five years ago.’

Royal author Margaret Holder added: ‘It is very difficult for the monarch to travel as a private person. All kinds of diplomacy would have to be involved to get the King into California to see the children.

‘So if the children can’t come here and the King can’t go there, you are looking at a situation where you’ve got a grandfather, who is undergoing cancer treatment, becoming more and more remote.’

Behind Palace walls there is frustration about suggestions that King Charles ‘could solve’ the rupture by returning Prince Harry’s police protection. But that power lies exclusively with RAVEC, the Home Office committee that oversees royal security.

For a prince living in a country where a former president recently survived an assassination attempt, eyebrows were also raised about the intensity of the Duke’s security fears about the UK.

‘You have to ask yourself: is the UK any less dangerous than the US, with gun crime so prevalent over there?’ said Mr Little.

In February Prince Harry lost his High Court challenge to overturn the ruling that there was nothing unlawful in the decision to downgrade his police protection as a non-working royal.

He intends to appeal, but most expect that he will travel alone to Britain for the Invictus Games in Birmingham in 2027.

Harry had reportedly expressed interest in renting Apartments One and Seven at Kensington Palace on UK visits, which are protected by police and are undergoing renovations. However, the MoS understands the flats would not be allocated for his use.

The whole thing is a mess,’ said Ms Holder. ‘I would add that it is Prince Harry who increased the risk to himself, his wife and his family by boasting about killing 25 Taliban fighters in his book.

‘So King Charles is forced to be a distant grandfather that the grandchildren never see.’

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

““BEATEN, BEATEN — PAY NOW!” – Jason Kelce Sues Pete Hegseth and Network for $50 MILLION After Shocking On-Air Attack Read more⤵️

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

Epstein’s former accuser alleges the existence of recordings that she says could force Donald Trump to step down from office, a claim that has sparked renewed scrutiny and debate around Epstein’s network and its connections.

CELEBRITIES12 hours ago

America has lost a titan in the struggle for civil rights and racial justice. From his days at the side of Dr. King, to his moral leadership in this century, Rev. Jesse Jackson, Sr. spent his life pushing our nation closer to its own ideal. As we pray for his family and loved ones, we should also mark his passing by recommitting ourselves to the vision of a fully free and just society.

CELEBRITIES13 hours ago

🚨 CANADA LINES UP NEW FOOD BUYERS AS TRADE TENSIONS RISE 🌾🇨🇦🇺🇸 Amid renewed U.S. trade pressure, Canada has moved to diversify its agricultural exports — securing alternative international buyers and reducing exposure to potential disruption. Rather than waiting on negotiations, Ottawa accelerated outreach to global markets, a shift analysts say strengthens Canada’s leverage while stabilizing domestic producers. Investors are watching closely. Market strategists note that when food supply chains move, capital moves with them — and diversification tends to outlast political flare-ups. What began as a threat may now be speeding up a longer-term realignment in North American agriculture. Full story in comments 👇

NFL16 hours ago

REPORT: The Supreme Court Blocks Donald Trump’s Proposal to Slash SSI and Veterans Benefits to Redirect Billions to DHS as Homeland Security Shutdown Deepens⤵️

CELEBRITIES17 hours ago

🚨 Trump Faces Public Humiliation as Court Orders Seizure of His Properties In a shocking legal development, Federal Judge Arthur Engoron has authorized the seizure of Donald Trump’s most prized properties, including Trump Tower, to satisfy a $464 million judgment. This unprecedented court order comes after Trump’s repeated refusal to post the required appeal bond. With the potential liquidation of his properties, including his iconic Manhattan real estate, the stakes for Trump’s business empire and political future have never been higher. In this video, we break down the legal implications, Trump’s defiant response, and how this massive legal setback could affect his 2024 campaign and legacy. 👉 Full story ⤵️

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

JUST IN: Taylor Swift’s Bold “No Kings” Message to Donald Trump on Presidents Day Sparks Nationwide Debate and Social Media Frenzy.

CELEBRITIES23 hours ago

BREAKING: Kristi Noem’s Department of Homeland Security is on the brink of a department-wide shutdown as no spending package has been passed. Good, just shut it down!!

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Recently, social media posts and popular online threads have claimed that an alleged victim associated with Jeffrey Epstein has come forward saying recordings exist of former U.S. President Donald Trump that would be so damaging they would force him to resign from office. These posts, including widely shared threads on Reddit, have circulated with high engagement and comments suggesting various theories about what such “tapes” might show — but they are unverified claims without confirmed sources or evidence from mainstream reporting or released legal documents. Official news reporting on the Epstein files — the vast trove of documents, photos, and videos recently being released by the U.S. Department of Justice — does confirm that the files contain references to Trump and his past relationship with Epstein, including emails and mentions in documents. However, the Justice Department itself has said that many sensationalist claims about Trump in these files are unfounded or unverified, and there has been no credible confirmation of explicit “tapes” of Trump that would compel resignation. Trump’s connections to Epstein during the 1990s and 2000s have been acknowledged in released correspondence, but nothing has been publicly verified that rises to the level of forcing a resignation. The discussions online about “tapes” are part of a broader mix of rumors, speculation, and politically charged narratives that frequently surface around both the Epstein case and Trump’s presidency. Without confirmation from respected news outlets or direct evidence from the released documents themselves, such claims should be treated as unverified and speculative, not established fact. As of now, major outlets continue reporting on the Epstein files with caution, distinguishing between documented content and unproven allegations circulating on forums and social platforms. #fblifestyle #EpsteinFiles #DonaldTrump

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Bill Clinton’s Potential Testimony on Trump-Epstein Ties Sparks Debate

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

TAYLOR SWIFT JUST BROKE DOWN LIVE ON TV: CALLS T.R.U.M.P “A VICIOUS OLD BASTARD BLEEDING THE UNITED STATES” OVER THE “BORN IN AMERICA” LAW….. full details ⤵️

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

🚨 BREAKING: It wasn’t a heated ambush — it was a quiet correction that shifted the tone instantly. A former White House figure appeared visibly unsettled after a reporter fact-checked his statements in real time during a public exchange, turning what began as a routine moment into a tense spotlight on accuracy. Notably, the fact-check itself was measured and grounded in publicly available information. There were no raised voices at first, no dramatic accusations — just a direct request for clarification. But as the questioning continued, the official pushed back and attempted to pivot, a reaction observers say only intensified attention on the discrepancy unfolding live. This wasn’t merely an awkward exchange — it became a credibility test. In an era where claims can be verified instantly, real-time corrections carry weight. As clips circulate and debate builds online, many are watching closely to see how moments like this shape public trust — and whether similar confrontations will become more common. 👇

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin