Connect with us

CELEBRITIES

Guess who’s the new owner of Princess Diana’s much-talked about Attallah Cross; it’s not Kate Middleton!

Published

on

 

Shocked royal fans believe the late Princess Diana’s iconic cross necklace has lost its “timeless elegance” after being worn by a Keeping Up With the Kardashians’ star at a gala in Los Angeles.

 

 

Fans aren’t impressed at how Kim Kardashian has turned the stunning Attallah Cross into what they say is a “flashy, vulgar accessory” after wearing it to the 2024 LACMA Art + Film Gala on November 2.

The TV star wore a plunging floor-length white gown that showcased her cleavage and the sparkling amethyst necklace and also wore a white coat draped around her arms.

On social media platform X one fan wrote: “While Diana wore it with grace & dignity, symbolizing royalty, #Kim has turned it into a flashy, vulgar accessory, losing its timeless elegance. A true icon knows how to preserve the legacy.”

The Keeping Up With The Kardashian star purchased the Attallah Cross at a Sotheby’s auction for just under $200,000 (£168,000) in 2023, but she wore it for the first time at the weekend, which naturally garnered attention.

Another wrote about how Kim paired it with a “provocative” outfit. Compairing Kim’s outfit to Princess Diana’s, a social media user said: “Princess Diana was such a class act. It’s a shame such a beautiful and significant piece of jewelry was cheapened like this.”

One stated: “There is no way this is what Diana would have wanted.”

Another said: “For most, it’s not necessarily because it’s a cross. It’s because it was Princess Diana’s, who people loved for her and her class, and turning that image into trashy would have bothered her – and obviously anyone who was a fan of Princess Diana.”

Other fans, however, loved Kim’s look. One reality star fan simply said: “Kim wears it better.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

NFL53 minutes ago

“We need more Toby Keiths and less Taylor Swifts,” Kid Rock refused to stand with Taylor on stage! (Full story

CELEBRITIES10 hours ago

Harry Takes SHOCKING DECISION Which has Left Meghan Markle In Tears! KING CALLS FOR CELEBRATION (VIDEO)… Full story below👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES18 hours ago

Meghan Markle is shaken as Samantha threatens to provide proof that Lili is actually Ashleigh’s biological daughter ….Full story below👇👇

NFL19 hours ago

Breaking News: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins…😮😲 In a heartwarming turn of events, global pop sensation Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have reportedly welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—marking the beginning of an exciting new chapter for the high-profile couple. Sources close to the pair confirmed the news earlier today, sending fans into a frenzy of celebration across social media and beyond. Full story..👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES19 hours ago

No McDavid, no problem as Edmonton Oilers make a statement in Vegas

CELEBRITIES21 hours ago

BREAKING: Tom Brady Slams Jason Kelce and Kylie Kelce on Fox News for Parading Their Newborn Daughter Finn Anna Kelce During Episodes of ‘New Heights with Travis Kelce’ and ‘Not Gonna Lie’ Barely Days After Kylie Gave Birth

CELEBRITIES22 hours ago

Unable to hide it, Harry livestreams to reveal the illness he has been diagnosed with in the U.S.: “My wife has kept it from you, but in reality, I am undergoing treatment for…” See more below 👇👇👇

CELEBRITIES1 day ago

Fox News has reported that U.S. President Donald Trump has officially divorced his wife, Melania Trump, and introduced America to its new First Lady. The announcement came during a press briefing at the White House, where Trump, flanked by senior advisors, confirmed that his divorce from Melania had been finalized…See More👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Elon Musk Officially Banned from All coming Games After Kansas City Chiefs Announcement for This Reason……😮 In a move that has left the sports world buzzing, the Kansas City Chiefs have officially banned billionaire Elon Musk from attending any of their future games and here is how Elon musk reacted by…see full articles here

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING : Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Welcome Baby Boy: A New Chapter Begins… In a surprising yet heartwarming twist, global pop icon Taylor Swift and NFL superstar Travis Kelce have welcomed their first child together—a baby boy—despite never tying the knot. The couple, whose whirlwind romance has captivated fans and media alike, confirmed the news in a joint statement, expressing their joy and excitement for this new chapter, see 10 adorable baby photos and See full article👇👇

CELEBRITIES2 days ago

BREAKING NEWS: Taylor Swift has urgently been rushed to the hospital after a

CELEBRITIES3 days ago

Congratulations To The Kelce Family They Welcomed Their Fourth Daughter Today Finnley “Finn” Anne Kelce♥️💛

Copyright © 2024 UKtalkin